An outdoor living area brings the heart of the home into the open air and extends a home’s living space.
Entertaining your family and friends always feels more relaxed and fun when you can do it outside.
Fire up the grill, gather your friends and family for an outdoors experience.
Your backyard is an extension of your home. Whether your goal is to lounge, entertain, dine, or simply escape – we have ideas to create your ideal outdoor space to provide outdoor living.
- Covered Patios Extend your living space outdoors with an attached or detached patio cover. Whether its adjoining your existing roof line or a free-standing structure located away from the house, a patio cover will give you protection from the sun and rain to give you year around enjoyment of your backyard.
- Outdoor Kitchens & Entertainment Areas With more options available than ever before, outdoor kitchens have become the premier addition to your backyard. Your choice of countertops, cabinets, grills, burners, sinks, refrigerators, storage and more will give you a custom kitchen that will both fit your need and budget.
- Shade Structures – Arbors & Pergolas Bring shade and beauty to your backyard with an arbor or pergola. With several options for coverings for the top, these structures provide a shelter from the sun that will blend well with your house and landscape.
- Outdoor Fireplaces & Fire pits Nothing sets the mood of a cozy atmosphere like a fireplace. Enjoy your outdoor fireplace or firepit all year long to keep warm or just set a relaxing mood as you wind down from a stressful day. Choose from either a natural gas or wood burning function to enhance your outdoor experience.
- Pavers – Walkways & Paths When landscaping a yard, walkways often get overlooked. We concern ourselves with pools, patios, and plant selections, but then we neglect to consider how to connect the different spaces in our yard. By ignoring paths, a backyard can become disjointed because of the lack of thought put into the transitions and connections. We design and build the solutions.
- Landscape / Hardscapes Patios, retaining walls, walkways, seating areas and structures are always an integral part of your landscape. Whether constructed out of pavers or natural stone, they serve both a functional and creative part of the overall scope of your project and add the ability to enjoy access to various parts of your landscape
- Landscape Lighting Landscape lighting not only improves curb appeal and highlights landscaping but also adds safety and security for your family and guests. We use only the highest quality products and latest technology including cost-saving LED lighting as well as traditional halogen bulbs. Call House Guys today and let’s work together to illuminate your home with stylish exterior lighting.